Advertising Account Manager (Amazon Marketing)
Advertising Account Manager – EMEA – Amazon Marketing
- A Global Advertising and Marketing Agency with teams based in USA, UK and Far East.
- They specialize in helping major Brands develop Advertising and marketing Strategies leveraging Data to grow their retail sales on Amazon.
- Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now looking for an Account Mangers based in Glasgow and Central Scotland.
- A key account management role focussed on the day to day running of existing key client accounts.
- Ensuring that all strategy is executed on time and to budget.
- Regular communication with clients via calls, email and in person meetings to update on campaigns and discuss campaign actions and activities.
- Driving clients growth on Amazon’s Paid Search Platform and Internet Retail Merchandising strategies.
- Overseeing budget & management, click credits tracking, launching campaigns, optimizing rulesets and all Demand Side Platform (DSP) activity.
- Preparing reports and analysing all data and insights.
- Carry out brand and product research to support clients to maximize their potential.
- Support, communicate, share and collaborate with a key members of the team and stakeholders.
Ideally you will have
- Marketing or Advertising client facing account management experience from either an advertising agency, client-side marketing, PR agency or any other media related organisation.
- Experience of Amazon Advertising with exposure to Demand Side Platform (DSP) would be a significant advantage.
- Experience of any other digital marketing platform (Google, Facebook, ect) would also be considered.
- You may have a Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or Communications – preferred but not essential.
- Strong analytical and qualitative skills.
- Ability to cultivate and foster new relationships and deepen existing ones.
- Proficient user of standard office software (MS Office etc.). Intermediate or advanced excel skills are also an advantage.
- Fluency in English and one other language would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Ability to demonstrate past success and a desire to be the best at what you do.
The Package and Opportunity
- To join a Global Advertising and Marketing Agency at the top of their game.
- A company that has experienced continual growth since their inception in 2015.
- Working alongside some incredibly talented co-workers and partnering with some of the world’s most prolific and inspirational brands.
- They take pride in their diversity, culture and sense of community.
- Working in a fun and engaging environment.
- Initial and ongoing training and genuine opportunity for recognised professional learning and development.
- Genuine career opportunities.
Basic Salary £35K + Bonus (On target bonus £3.5K) + a long list of benefits associated with a leading Global media agency.