Account Manager (Leading Media and Entertainment Group)
Covering North Wales / Wrexham
A rarely available opportunity for a driven Account Manager to work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups.
Our client in an established UK media group at the forefront of their media sectors.
- They provide clients with a range of innovative and ground-breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brands and media messages at the front of their audiences mind.
- Their media is uniquely placed in the market with many of the UK’s biggest media brands, household names and one of the UK’s largest media networks.
They are looking for an Account Manager within a specified geography of North Wales.
You will be responsible for
- Sales of a unique range of advertising solutions to new business customers and developing an extensive portfolio of existing accounts.
- Selling to SMEs, corporate and public sector clients.
- Sourcing potential customers, developing leads by telemarketing to generate client meetings.
- Attending (face to face or remote) and presenting bespoke creative presentations to a range of customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers with a number of their larger clients, ensuring that the relationship is nurtured and grown.
- Development of these commercial partnerships.
- Managing and nurturing developed business accounts, ensuring optimisation of revenue streams.
- Ensuring your activity is implemented efficiently and managing advertising campaigns
- Guaranteeing the best results for customers and client satisfaction.
- Working to targets and deadlines
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information.
If you love selling amazing advertising ideas, are at the top of your game and want to work for an organization that pride themselves on being ahead of the competition with an unparalleled portfolio then look no further.
You will require
- Experience of field sales from any advertising / media sector (i.e radio, outdoor, magazines, tv, online, exhibition, newspapers, etc),
- Solid documented evidence of success and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Ability to put across a strong sales argument with excellent presentation skills, drive, passion and enthusiasm.
- A natural ability to come up with creative and innovative ideas that are commercially viable.
- Understanding of the media and marketing departments.
- Drive, work ethic and motivation to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels
In return you will be given
- A rarely available field sales opportunity to work for a media organisation on one of the UKs leading quality media portfolios.
- Initial induction training and development opportunities
- Future career opportunities associated with a major media organisation.
- Basic to £30K + uncapped bonus (realistic OTE £60K) + car or car allowance + other benefits + opportunity to work with some of the highest earners in media sales