Account Manager – Leading Property Website
This is a Field Sales role based in Central Scotland
- Is a market leading technology based organisation operating in the fastest growing media of internet advertising.
- A UK Market leader in their sector, a high-profile brand and one of the UKs top websites.
- They have experienced continued growth and expansion with a number of new product launches, acquisitions and high profile advertising campaigns.
- Continually at the forefront of technology innovation in their field they are very much early adopters and technology leaders in their industry.
- Their online product offering enhances and increases their clients sales providing marketing and information through a powerful media based solution.
- Currently require an Account Manager to service an existing base of client accounts and generate new customers covering Property Agents throughout Glasgow, Edinburgh and Central Scotland
- Will involve building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers in a number of clients, ensuring that the relationship is nurtured and grown.
- Prospecting for new business and new revenues.
- Selling their full portfolio, demonstrating the value in their proposition and present business reports designed to increase membership brand loyalty.
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information through a powerful media based solution.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Achieve sales revenue, new product and activity targets.
- Identify and convert new business prospects in the region.
- Manage the customer base to deliver top class account management with regular review meetings to prove value and ROI.
- Complete customer satisfaction audits
- Ensure all accounts have a clear understanding of products and pricing. structure and to deliver value-added solutions against their business needs.
- Identify trends through data analysis and help drive strategy through growth.
- Conduct product and service training with clients.
- Liaise with internal support functions.
- To attend monthly meetings to give updates & market feedback.
- Drive the satisfactory resolution of customer queries.
- Contribute to the team.
Ideally you will have a proven track record of consultative selling of digital media solutions to the Property sector
Alternatively, you will require experience of consultative selling digital media and marketing tools (Websites, Google, Facebook ect) to business customers.
You will require a stable work history and the ability to understand and analyse data and select and articulate findings.
You will require
- Proven relationship-building, account management and new business skills
- Experience of working in a multi-product environment
- Excellent presentation skills and previous experience of presenting to an audience.
- Commercially awareness and have demonstrable business acumen
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self Motivated and results orientated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement
- The ability to negotiate and influence
- The ability to understand and analyse data and select and articulate findings.
- A natural Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues
- Excellent PC skills, particularly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel/Power point or Google Slides/Sheets.
In return you will receive the rarely available opportunity to join a high profile brand at the forefront of their sector. They are an organisation that values their staff and customers and provides the investment in retaining them. You will be given full training and development and the opportunity to work in rewarding environment
- Basic salary £35K to £40K
- Uncapped bonus (On target bonus £15K)
- Car allowance £5600 +
- an additional long list of benefits associated with a leading brand