Account Manager – (Market Leading Website) – 12 Month Maternity cover
Our client is a market leading technology based organisation operating in the fastest growing media of internet advertising. They currently require an Account Manager for a 12 month maternity cover to service an existing base of key client accounts covering Scotland.
A Market leader in the UK sector, a high-profile brand and one of the UKs top websites. They have experienced continued growth a number of new product launches and high profile advertising campaigns. Continually at the forefront of technology innovation in their field they are very much early adopters. Their online product offering enhances and increases their clients sales providing marketing and information through a powerful media based solution.
Your role will be to service an existing base of key client accounts throughout Scotland. This will involve building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers in a number of clients, ensuring that the relationship is nurtured and grown. You will be responsible for working to set revenue goals and activity targets. The role will involve selling their full portfolio, demonstrating the value in their proposition and present business reports designed to increase membership brand loyalty. You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Manage relationships and present at Director and Board level of all customers.
- Manage the customer base to deliver top class account management with regular and timely review meetings
- Deliver presentations to a range of clients
- Interpret business data, statistics, business intelligence and information in review meetings with clients to enabling them to better understand their business and markets.
- Design strategic account plans tailored to each client.
- Present each strategic account plan to management and can justify why it is the correct approach for the customer.
- Liaise with management and contribute to tactical decision making.
- To ensure that all accounts have a clear understanding of the product portfolio & pricing structure and to deliver value-added solutions based on business needs.
- Be a constructive team member in terms of sharing ideas, contributions and helping with problem solving and decision making.
- Achieve sales revenue targets & activity targets.
- Convert new business prospects in the region.
- Liaise with internal support functions
- To attend monthly meetings to give updates & market feedback.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy.
- Drive the satisfactory resolution of customer queries
Ideally you will have a strong proven track record of account management from the Online media sector.
Alternatively, consideration will be given to candidates from any media sector i.e. Outdoor, Radio, Newspaper, Advertising Agency, TV ect.) with experience of managing and developing key accounts with key decision makers.
You will require
- Proven relationship-building and account management skills
- Experience of working in a multi-product environment
- Demonstrable experience of strategic planning and tactical decision making.
- Excellent presentation skill previous experience of presenting to an audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially awareness and have demonstrable business acumen
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement
- Analytical, with previous experience of data analysis, and a high keen eye for detail
- The ability to understand and analyse data and select and articulate findings.
- A natural Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues
- A stable work history
- Excellent PC skills, particularly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel & Power point
In return you will receive the rarely available opportunity to join a genuine No.1 market leader at the forefront of their sector in a senior sales role. They are an organisation that values their staff and customers and provides the investment in retaining them. You will be given full training and development and the opportunity to work in rewarding environment.
Basic salary to £40K + uncapped bonus (OTE £55K) + car + an additional long list of benefits associated with a leading brand