Advertising Field Sales Executive
- Is part of a leading global media company.
- Have an exceptional reputation for a range of innovative market leading media platforms.
- Instantly recognisable high profile household brand names that cover a range of high impact advertising platforms including publishing, websites, digital media and events.
- Provide business and consumers with quality analysis, insight, news, information and entertainment.
- Their unique network guarantees that their media reaches a targeted and specific audience which is hugely valuable to advertisers.
Based out of their office in Greenock and in the field you will be dealing with clients covering Ayrshire. You will be responsible for selling a range of media opportunities to direct clients
The role will involve
- Identifying, pursuing and securing new business opportunities as well as managing a range of existing customers including large and medium size businesses.
- Liaising and negotiating with senior key decision makers within a range of customer sectors both over the phone, face to face and using video.
- Sectors will include Entertainment, Arts and leisure, Business, Health & Beauty, Food & drink, Property and homes, Retail and Travel.
- Maintaining an understanding of your sector, market conditions and competitor products.
- Sourcing potential customers, developing leads by cold call telemarketing,
- Taking a consultative approach to the sales process and presenting their product offering.
- Selling bespoke opportunities to customers and developing commercial partnerships.
- You will ensure your activity is implemented efficiently, managing advertising campaigns and guaranteeing the best results for customers and client satisfaction.
- Working to targets and deadlines
You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information through a powerful media based solution
To apply you will be
- An experienced media / advertising sales executive with a solid track record of developing new business and managing existing accounts from any advertising/media sales environment (i.e outdoor, online, radio, newspaper, magazine, directory, etc).
- Articulate self-starter with a proactive and creative approach with the ability to negotiate deals and strive to continue this market leading brand’s impressive success.
- Have a strong understanding of the media and marketing departments,
- Drive, motivated and with a passion to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Able to demonstrate past success and a desire to be the best at what you do.
- Interest in and a knowledge of digital media would also be of advantage.
- You will be given the rarely available opportunity to work in a team orientated environment for a major household Blue Chip media organisation on a quality media brand.
- They are an organisation that values their staff and customers and provides the investment in retaining them.
- You will be given full structured training and on-going development opportunities.
Basic salary to £30K + uncapped bonus (OTE £45K) + lots of benefits associated with a leading media company.