Advertising Field Sales Executive (National Media Brand)
- Is part of a leading global media company.
- Have an exceptional reputation for a range of innovative market leading media platforms.
- Instantly recognisable high profile household brand names that cover a range of high impact advertising platforms including publishing, websites, digital media and events.
- Provide business and consumers with quality analysis, insight, news, information and entertainment.
- Their unique network guarantees that their media reaches a targeted and specific audience which is hugely valuable to advertisers.
Based from home and in the field you will be dealing with clients covering Glasgow and West / Central of Scotland.
You will be responsible for selling a range of media opportunities to direct clients
The role will involve
- Identifying, pursuing and securing new business opportunities as well as managing a range of existing customers including large and medium size businesses.
- Liaising and negotiating with senior key decision makers within a range of customer sectors both over the phone, face to face and using video.
- Sectors will include Entertainment, Arts and leisure, Business, Health & Beauty, Food & drink, Property and homes, Retail and Travel.
- Maintaining an understanding of your sector, market conditions and competitor products.
- Sourcing potential customers, developing leads by cold call telemarketing,
- Taking a consultative approach to the sales process and presenting their product offering.
- Selling bespoke opportunities to customers and developing commercial partnerships.
- You will ensure your activity is implemented efficiently, managing advertising campaigns and guaranteeing the best results for customers and client satisfaction.
- Working to targets and deadlines
You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information through a powerful media based solution
To apply you will be
- An experienced media / advertising sales executive with a solid track record of developing new business and managing existing accounts from any advertising/media sales environment (i.e outdoor, online, radio, newspaper, magazine, directory, etc).
- Articulate self-starter with a proactive and creative approach with the ability to negotiate deals and strive to continue this market leading brand’s impressive success.
- Have a strong understanding of the media and marketing departments,
- Drive, motivated and with a passion to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Able to demonstrate past success and a desire to be the best at what you do.
- Interest in and a knowledge of digital media would also be of advantage.
- You will be given the rarely available opportunity to work in a team orientated environment for a major household Blue Chip media organisation on a quality media brand.
- They are an organisation that values their staff and customers and provides the investment in retaining them.
- You will be given full structured training and on-going development opportunities.
Basic salary to £28K + uncapped bonus (OTE £48K) + lots of benefits associated with a leading media company.