Advertising Sales Executive (Glossy Lifestyle Magazine)
- A prestigious National and International publisher with a range of cutting edge media tools including press, magazines and online.
- Products include established award winning, ABC audited, glossy magazines aimed at a high net worth audience in Scotland and further afield.
- Have a strong distribution via a network of leading supermarkets, newsagents and a strong subscription based readership.
They currently require an Advertising Sales Executive based to work on their Consumer Magazine division.
You will be
- Working on their consumer magazine division on lifestyle magazines and special supplements.
- Responsible for selling online and print advertising to a mix of new customers and existing key accounts across a number of sectors.
- Sectors could include Food & Drink, Arts & Crafts, Leisure, Travel, Property, Retail, Entertainment and Motors.
- This is a structured sale where you will identify the business needs then create, design and present innovative advertising solutions tailored to the client to ensure results.
- You will be negotiating and presenting bespoke print and digital advertising solutions to key decision makers primarily over the phone and some work face to face.
- Working to revenue targets and deadlines,
- Dealing with a range of customers from SME’s to corporate clients on a national basis.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of selling advertising from any sector (ie. newspaper, radio, directory, magazines, exhibitions etc).
You will have
- An interest in the lifestyle sector
- Looking to develop and grow your career with a market leading magazine.
- A confident, professional and articulate manner necessary to deal with high-level prestigious clients from Blue Chips to SMEs.
- strong understanding of the media and marketing departments,
- Drive, motivation and passion to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Be able to demonstrate past success and a desire to be the best at what you do.
In return you
- Will receive a fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly team orientated environment,
- Working on well-known magazines where genuine opportunities exist for development.
Basic to £26K (depending upon experience) + uncapped bonus (On target bonus £9K) + good holiday entitlement + other benefits + Monthly incentives