Advertising Sales Executive (Outdoor Media)
Consideration will be given to part-time and full-time applicants.
Outdoor Media organisation with a unique portfolio of digital, ambient and broadcast outdoor media products using state of the art technology
- A dynamic outdoor media organisation with a unique portfolio of outdoor media products using state of the art technology.
- Operate in the UKs fastest growing media sector with a highly visible media product that can’t be missed.
- Provide innovative business to consumer advertising tools to a range of Media Agencies, Blue Chips and SMEs.
- Have an enviable client list that includes sectors including leisure, lifestyle, fashion, leisure, retail, entertainment, property and careers.
Based from a Glasgow city centre office you will be
- Selling a range of media solutions to a mix of new and existing business customers.
- Clients will include SME, Blue Chips and Advertising Agencies primarily in Central Scotland but also throughout the UK.
- You will complete the full sales cycle,
- Closing sales both over the phone and when required face to face.
- Once on board you will liaise with existing clients, developing the relationships, establishing their advertising needs and providing business solutions.
- You will maintain an understanding of their market and will have the support and back up of strong case studies and marketing information to ensure sales success.
- Sourcing leads
- Focussing on certain sectors (events, retail, clubs, entertainment, venues ect)
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business
- Retaining & growing existing customers spend.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Negotiate the terms of agreements and closing sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- To make accurate, rapid cost calculations and to provide customers with quotations
To apply you will require
- Experience of selling advertising / media space from any sector (i.e. outdoor, new media, directories, newspaper; magazine; etc).
- Entrepreneurial spirit required for an ambitious business.
- A solid understanding of the sales process and solution based selling.
- Demonstratable high activity rate and a desire to over achieve.
- PC literacy, creativity and the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Commercially awareness, motivation and enthusiasm with an ethical approach to sales.
- Tenacity to drive sales forward coupled with a real desire to work in the media industry.
- You will be ambitious, accountable, articulate, proactive and a quick-thinking team player.
The Package/ Rewards
- Opportunity to work on a media opportunity that simply can’t be ignored.
- Initial product training and the genuine opportunity to develop your skills.
Basic to £30K + uncapped bonus (OTE £36K) + benefits