Advertising Sales Executive (Glossy Interiors Magazine)
- Is an award winning Scottish publisher.
- Provides a wide range of business customers with a number of cutting edge market leading specialist advertising and sponsorship platforms across newspapers, magazines, digital, exhibitions, awards and conferences.
- Currently requires an Advertising Sales Executive to work on a market leading ABC audited glossy lifestyle magazine and associated website.
- Will involve contacting existing customers from an existing database of clients over the phone
- Sourcing leads and generating new business over the telephone via cold call telemarketing calls.
- Covering bathrooms, home improvement, gardens, lighting, interior design, art, property, furnishings etc.
- Occasionally presenting and negotiating with customers face to face.
- Working to revenue targets.
- Dealing with a range of customers from SMEs to corporate clients on a national basis.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 6 months advertising sales experience from any media/advertising sector. You will have a strong understanding of the media and marketing departments, coupled with drive, motivation and passion to develop new business and mange existing clients in a competitive market. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels. An interest in the home exterior and interiors market would also be beneficial.
In return you will be given the opportunity to join an award winning team, working on leading quality lifestyle magazine and website for a specialist media house. You will receive full training and development, career opportunities and basic salary to £24K plus uncapped bonus (OTE £30K) + benefits.
This role will be a blended role of home and office based work as required.