Business Development Manager (Property Technology Software)
Our client is a market leading technology based organisation operating in the residential letting sector. They currently require a Business Development Manager based in Edinburgh to sell their process management software to new customers in the English marketand upselling to some existing Scottish clients.
- Market leading PropTech business looking for a Business Development Manager to join their close-knit, successful team.
- Continually at the forefront of technology and innovation in their field they are very much early adopters and technology leaders in their industry.
- Their product offering enhances and increases their clients sales by saving time and money.
- It allows their customers to efficiently manage their entire business process in one place from initial introduction, market preparation right through to the final digital contract signing.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the full sales cycle to customers throughout the English market and management of some existing Scottish clients.
- Using an existing database as well as sourcing your own leads.
- Cold call telemarketing.
- Contacting decision makers, qualify the lead and make a sales appointment for Zoom presentation.
- This is a structured sale where you will identify the business needs then create and present innovative solutions tailored to the client to ensure results.
- You will present and demonstrate the software to clients face to face using technology (Zoom ect).
- Achieving the key performance indicators (KPI’s), set targets and deadlines.
- Providing a weekly prospect sheet and monthly reports.
- Handling Customer queries and maintaining a high standard of customer care.
- Keeping internal CRM system up to date.
- Handle all incoming enquiries in an efficient manner and convert to appointments.
- Sending emails to prospective customers.
- Upselling to some existing customers.
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, online presentation tools and marketing support information to ensure sales success.
To apply you will be an experienced sales hunter (tele or field) who enjoys and can demonstrate a track record of new business development in a B2B environment.
Ideally you will have experience of either
- Letting sector
- Selling any type of software solution (SaaS) or similar technology based product
Although this is not a prerequisite
You will be
- Articulate self-starter, who loves a daily challenge.
- Naturally personable with excellent presentation skills.
- Strong communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to present at all levels.
- Result-oriented with a focus on sales figures and a constant desire to try to exceed them.
- Excellent presenter with previous experience of demonstrating products online.
- Customer orientated.
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual improvement.
- Passionate about developing relationships from office manager level to director/owner level as appropriate.
- Comfortable maintaining accurate and useful CRM records, sales forecasting and producing activity reports for senior management.
- Exceptional ability to negotiate, influence and close.
- Opportunity to join a leading PropTech business and help build on its already outstanding achievements.
- Working in a dynamic, friendly, fun team environment.
- They are an organisation that values their staff and customers and provides the investment in retaining them.
- You will receive full and structured induction training and on-going future professional development.
Basic salary to £35K (depending upon experience) + uncapped bonus (OTE £60K+) + pension + future potential share options + other company benefits.
Normal office Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm