Digital Media Sales Executive
- Is an award winning Scottish publisher.
- Provides a wide range of business customers with a number of cutting edge market leading specialist advertising and sponsorship platforms across newspapers, magazines, digital, exhibitions, awards and conferences.
- Products include market leading business to business and consumer lifestyle media.
- Currently requires a Digital Media Sales Executive to work one of their dedicated market leading lifestyle websites.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join an award-winning business who are a key player in their sector.
- Contacting existing customers over the phone from an existing database of clients.
- Sourcing leads and generating new business over the telephone via cold call telemarketing calls.
- Identifying key contacts within companies and gathering data from a number of sources.
- Selling digital display, targeted social media campaigns, e-shots, sponsored articles and listicles.
- Clients will include companies in the following sectors bathrooms, home improvement, gardens, lighting, interior design, art, property, furnishings etc.
- This is a structured sale where you will identify the business needs then create, design and present innovative advertising solutions tailored to the client to ensure results
- Negotiating and presenting bespoke print and digital advertising solutions to key decision makers.
- Working closely with the digital editorial/ content teams and media sales team
- Occasionally presenting and negotiating with customers face to face.
- Working to revenue targets and deadlines.
- Dealing with a range of customers from SMEs to corporate clients on a national basis.
- Keeping internal CRM System up to date
- Ideally you will have you will require experience of selling advertising from any sector (ie. digital, newspaper, radio, directory, magazines, exhibitions etc).
- You will have a strong understanding of the media and marketing departments
- A passion and understanding for digital media
- Commercially aware, motivated and naturally enthusiastic.
- Tenacity and ambition and be able to demonstrate that you have a competitive edge.
- Creative, articulate, proactive and quick thinking with the ability to develop relationships.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate at all levels.
- An interest in the home exterior and interiors market would also be beneficial.
- You will be given the rarely available opportunity to work for a market leading media organisation.
- Opportunity to join a company that value their staff and customers, and provide the investment in retaining them.
- Full training, development back-up and development opportunities associated with a highly professional media organisation.
- Basic to £25K + uncapped bonus (Year 1 OTE £31K) + benefits