Exhibition & Events Sales Executive
Based from their office in Edinburgh or remotely anywhere in the UK
Selling a range of event and exhibitions space on a network of already established, successful and growing Food and Drink festivals that take place in the Summer at outdoor venues throughout the UK
- An established Media and Events organisation with the UK’s biggest food and drink festivals
- Their innovative festivals provide specialist food and drink exhibitors with the opportunity to place their produce directly in the hands of potential customers.
- These high profile events bring together food and drink brands, artisan producers, food connoisseurs, TV chefs, local chefs and Michelin star chefs, high profile music bands in a festival of fun, food and drink, with tastings and demonstrations.
- They currently require an Exhibition & Events Sales Executive to sell their expanding portfolio of events.
Based from their office in Edinburgh or remotely anywhere in the UK you will be
- Selling a range of event and exhibitions space, experiential, sponsorship and other media opportunities to a mix of new and existing customers.
- Dealing with a range of customers from SME’s to corporate clients, experiential agencies, PR agencies and advertising agencies throughout the UK.
- Clients will include consumer brands, food and drink companies and associated lifestyle companies ect.
- This is a structured sale where you will be responsible for sourcing leads and potential customers.
- Developing leads by cold call telemarketing.
- Consultative selling to identify the business needs then create, design and present innovative media and marketing solutions.
- Negotiating and presenting solutions to key decision makers both over the phone and face to face.
- Working to revenue targets and deadlines.
- Maintaining and understanding your sector, market conditions and competitor products.
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information.
- Spend time at designated shows sourcing leads and developing relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced sales person with a passion for food and drink.
You will require / be
- Experience and a demonstrable strong track record of developing new business and managing accounts from within any events, exhibitions, advertising or media sales sector (magazine, newspaper, publishing, outdoor, radio, exhibitions, etc).
- An outgoing individual who is a fast learner, builds rapport quickly.
- Enjoys picking up the phone to talk to new business.
- A solid understanding of the sales process.
- Strong understanding of the media and marketing departments, coupled with drive, motivation and passion to develop new business in a competitive market.
- High activity rate, be very comfortable cold calling, closing deals over the phone and presenting mostly via Zoom face to face.
- Naturally creative with the ability to deal with all levels.
- Commercially aware, motivated and enthusiastic with an ethical approach to sales.
- You will have the tenacity to drive sales forward and a real desire to work in the exhibition sales sector.
- Articulate, proactive and quick thinking.
In return you will receive a fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly team orientated environment in the exciting world of festivals with an expanding organisation.
Basic Salary to £30K + uncapped bonus (OTE £40K) + benefits