Exhibitions Sales Manager
- Our client is an established award-winning international Media and Events group at the forefront of their sector.
- They provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground-breaking media platforms.
- Their products place their customers brands and media messages at the front of their audience’s mind.
- Due to continued investment and expansion they are looking to recruit an Exhibition Sales Manager Essex / Hertfordshire / North London.
- The development and delivery of a high profile dedicated consumer exhibitions
- Leading a team of Exhibition Sales Executives selling a range of event, digital, experiential, sponsorship and other media opportunities
- Ensuring achievement of team and individual sales targets
- Managing pipeline of sales leads, individually and your team
- Managing KPI’s and monthly expectations, individual and team
- Floorplan management
- Developing and growing existing clients and offering new client solutions
- Actively working on new business opportunities
- Client management before, during, and after the show
- Forecasting and revenue management
- Working with show management, stand sales, marketing, and features teams
- Liaise with the operations team ensuring the smooth running of the exhibition
- Attending relevant networking opportunities and events.
- Training and development of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced exhibition sales manager looking to join with a leading international media player.
You will require / be
- Experience and a demonstrable strong track record of delivering a variety of large scale exhibitions from start to finish is essential.
- A proactive leader with sales management experience.
- Well versed in exhibition project management.
- Passion to motivate a team of sales executives to exceed targets linked to the events and ensure the commercial success of this new division.
- An outgoing individual that builds rapport quickly.
- You will be an excellent communicator, who can multitask at ease and who excels when under pressure.
- Strong understanding of the media and marketing departments, coupled with drive, motivation and passion to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Naturally creative with the ability to deal with all levels.
- Commercially aware, motivated and enthusiastic.
- A company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
- Opportunities to work on a high-profile leading consumer lifestyle event.
- A fun working environment.
- Full training and induction, clear structured professional development plan.
- High financial rewards for those that do well.
- Opportunities for genuine career development.
Basic to £45K+ uncapped bonus (Year 1 bonus c. £20K) + benefits + career development associated with a leading media player in growth.