Field Sales Executive (Tech Based Digital Retail Wholesaler)
Edinburgh and the East of Scotland
- Are redefining retail by simplifying brand distribution.
- At a mere 2 years old are taking Europe by storm with operations in 23 countries already.
- Is building the largest B2B marketplace connecting authentic luxury brands, creators and designers to thousands of independent retailers and boutiques all over Europe.
- They already have around 9000 brands in store and around 100,000 shops purchasing through their platform
- Allows on-trend brands to sell through local businesses, and retailers to sell products that cannot usually be found on major e-commerce sites or via large retail chains.
- Believes in supporting local independent retailers as they have a huge impact on the soul of the cities and villages we live.
- Their dream is for independent retailers to be able to thrive and not have to struggle versus the mass market competitors.
As part of their ongoing ambitious growth and investment plans they are looking to recruit a New business Field Sales Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-backed tech start-up that is disrupting the market. They are changing the way independent retailers find new brands and designers to stock in store.
- Based from home two days a week and in the field for three.
- To introduce and promote their unique product offering to retail stores throughout your territory.
- Calling on a mix of retailers including Fashion, Health & beauty, Home & living, Food & drink, and Childrens sectors.
- You will visit local retailers to introduce and present to them the unique benefits of the platform, product range and brands.
The role will involve
- Identifying, pursuing and securing new business opportunities
- Taking a consultative approach to the sales process and advising independent stores on how to optimise their shopping process for the store.
- Making a follow up call to retailers to ensure their understanding of the product
To apply you will be
- An experienced sales hunter (tele or field) who enjoys and can demonstrate a track record of new business development
- Articulate self-starter, who loves a daily challenge
- Naturally personable with excellent presentation skills,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to present at all levels
- Result-oriented with a focus on sales figures and a constant desire to try to exceed them.
- Interest in and a knowledge of digital media would also be of advantage as you will have to explain their digital web based retail solutions to shop owners.
- An understanding of the wholesale and/or the retail sector would be beneficial but not a prerequisite
- You will be given the rarely available opportunity to work for a genuinely fast-growing tech business.
- Working in a sociable team orientated environment for a quality brand.
- They are an organisation that values their staff and customers and provides the investment in retaining them.
- You will be given full structured training and on-going development opportunities.
Basic salary to £25K + uncapped bonus (OTE £50K) + Mileage + benefits associated with a fast-growing tech company