Key Accounts Director (Leading Media player)
A rarely available opportunity for a driven Key Accounts Director to work for one of the UKs leading media groups
Based anywhere in – Glasgow, West and Central Scotland
Remote working model with occasional attendance required in Glasgow office.
- Our client in an established UK media group at the forefront of their media sectors.
- They provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground-breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brands and media messages at the front of their audiences mind.
- Their media is uniquely placed in the market with many of the UK’s biggest media brands, household names and local media networks.
- They currently require a Key Accounts Director to sell their full product portfolio to new and existing customers, across the private and public sector markets.
Based from home and in the field you will be dealing with clients coveringGlasgow, West and Central Scotland . You will be responsible for selling a range of media opportunities
The role will involve
- Identifying, pursuing and securing new business opportunities
- Managing a range of existing customers including large and medium size businesses.
- Liaising and negotiating with senior key decision makers within a range of customer sectors both over the phone, face to face and using video.
- Sectors will include Entertainment, Arts and leisure, Business, Health & Beauty, Food & drink, Property and homes, Retail and Travel.
- Maintaining an understanding of your sector, market conditions and competitor products.
- Sourcing potential customers, developing leads by cold call telemarketing,
- Taking a consultative approach to the sales process and presenting their product offering.
- Selling bespoke opportunities to customers and developing commercial partnerships.
- You will ensure your activity is implemented efficiently, managing advertising campaigns and guaranteeing the best results for customers and client satisfaction.
- Working to targets and deadlines
You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information through a powerful media based solution
To apply you will be
- An experienced media / advertising sales executive with a solid track record of developing new business and managing existing accounts from any media sector (i.e outdoor, online, radio, newspaper, magazine, directory, etc).
- You will require experience of selling digital media solutions.
- Articulate self-starter with a proactive and creative approach
- Ability to negotiate deals and strive to continue this market leading brand’s impressive success.
- Have a strong understanding of the media and marketing departments,
- Drive, motivated and with a passion to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Able to demonstrate past success and a desire to be the best at what you do.
- Opportunity to work for a well known brand in a phase of growth
- A company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
- Full training and induction, structured professional development
- High financial rewards for those that do well.
Basic to £40K + uncapped bonus (OTE £57K) + Car allowance £4.5K + benefits