Media Account Executives – Award Winning Company
- A market leading, cutting edge marketing/advertising company and the winner of a number of prestigious business awards.
- They provide their blue chip and SME clients with promotional and retail space in high footfall venues,
- Venues include shopping centres, garden centres, city centres, train stations, retail parks, festivals and airports throughout the UK and abroad.
- These are controlled environments where their brand product or service is placed directly in front of their potential customer audience.
- No.1 in their market their clients include Mercedes, BMW, Lego, Virgin, Sky, Schweppes and BT to name but a few.
- This innovative organisation have experienced rapid growth through organic expansion and acquisition in the UK and abroad due to their unique product offering and increasing product portfolio.
They require a Media Account Executives
- To sell their range of marketing/ promotional, retail & media space
- Customers will be a mix of global brands, retailers, experiential marketing agencies, PR firms, local businesses and independent promoters.
- Dealing with a mix of new and existing customers.
- Role will involve taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to generate business.
- Obtain an understanding of client requirements at both a strategic and a tactical level to be able to offer the best business solutions.
- You will have access to an existing database from which you will contact key decision makers to present their attractive media and retail solutions.
- This will involve working a relaxed, fast paced environment to deadlines and revenue targets.
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information
Ideally you will have will require advertising sales experience from any media sector (i.e outdoor, online, radio, newspaper, magazine, directories, digital etc). With a desire to work for an expanding market leader.
Alternatively, to be considered for the role you need to have
- Experience and a strong track record of selling in any outbound targeted telephone based environment.
- A solid understanding of the sales process.
- Be commercially aware, motivated and enthusiastic with an ethical approach to sales.
- A professional, creative approach with the ability to deal at all levels.
- Desire to pursue a career in the exciting world of media sales.
In return you will be given
- The opportunity to join a growing, friendly and innovative successful team w
- Genuine career development and progression opportunities exist.
- Full training
- Basic salary £21K – £23K + uncapped bonus (OTE £35K) + lots of benefits