Media Sales Executive (Events, Digital & Print)
- Our client is an established award-winning Media and Events group at the forefront of their sector.
- They provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground-breaking media platforms.
- Their products place their customers brands and media messages at the front of their audience’s mind.
- Due to continued investment and expansion they are looking to recruit an Media Sales Executive in Essex / Hertfordshire / North London.
- Selling a range of event, digital, print space, experiential, sponsorship and other media opportunities on an established high profile consumer lifestyle brand.
- Dealing with a mix of new and existing business customers.
- Dealing with a range of customers from SME’s to corporate clients, experiential agencies, PR agencies and advertising agencies.
- This is a structured sale where you will be responsible for sourcing leads and potential customers.
- Developing leads by cold call telemarketing.
- Consultative selling to identify the business needs then create, design and present innovative media and marketing solutions.
- Negotiating and presenting solutions to key decision makers both over the phone, remotely and face to face.
- Working to revenue targets and deadlines.
- Maintaining and understanding your sector, market conditions and competitor products.
- Attending relevant networking opportunities and events.
- You will have the support and back up of marketing information.
- Spend time at designated shows sourcing leads and developing relationships.
- Ideally you will have experience and a demonstrable strong track record of developing new business and managing accounts from within any events, exhibitions, advertising or media sales sector (magazine, newspaper, publishing, outdoor, radio, exhibitions, etc).
- Alternatively you require sales experience from any business to business sales based environment and looking to break into the exhibitions sector.
You will require / be
- An outgoing individual that builds rapport quickly.
- A solid understanding of the sales process.
- Strong understanding of the media and marketing departments, coupled with drive, motivation and passion to develop new business in a competitive market.
- High activity rate, be very comfortable cold calling, closing deals over the phone, Zoom and face to face.
- Naturally creative with the ability to deal with all levels.
- Commercially aware, motivated and enthusiastic with an ethical approach to sales.
- You will have the tenacity to drive sales forward and a real desire to work in the events and media sales sector.
- Articulate, proactive and quick thinking.
- A company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
- Opportunities to work on a high-profile leading consumer lifestyle event.
- A fun working environment.
- Full training and induction, clear structured professional development plan.
- High financial rewards for those that do well.
Competitive Basic + uncapped bonus (Year 1 bonus c. £12K) + benefits + career development associated with a leading media player in growth.