Radio Advertising Field Sales Executive
Radio Advertising Field Sales Executive required by leading media brand to cover Fife and surrounding areas.
- A major player UK Media player operating
- A pioneering Media group who have experienced continued expansion through and innovation and acquisition.
- An established media brand at the forefront of their sector they provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brand at the front of their audiences mind.
- As part of their growth they are now looking for Radio Advertising Field Sales Executives to sell Radio broadcast and online media to the cover Fife and surrounding areas.
- Selling radio airtime advertising, online, sponsorship and promotional opportunities.
- Dealing with a mix of new and existing customers.
- Targeting an already identified potential client base and sourcing new leads.
- Warm and cold telemarketing calls to obtain face to face sales meetings with potential customers.
- Structured sale where you will identify the business needs then create, design and present innovative advertising solutions tailored to the client to ensure results.
- Manage, nurture and provide great customer service to existing clients, making them want to grow their business with you.
- Working with a great back up team, you’ll be putting together creative pitches using the latest technology that will make you stand out to your clients.
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, presentation tools, metrics and marketing information to ensure sales success.
- If you love selling amazing ideas and want to work for an organization that pride them selves on creative media solutions then look no further.
- Ideally you will have experience of sales from any media sector (i.e radio, outdoor, magazines, online, exhibition, events, newspapers, etc) coupled with solid documented evidence of success.
- Consideration will also be given to candidates with any type of B2B sales experience
- Solid documented evidence of success.
- Commercially aware, motivated and naturally enthusiastic.
- Drive, work ethic and motivation to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Tenacity and ambition.
- Able to put across a strong sales argument with excellent presentation skills,
- Creative, articulate, proactive and quick thinking with the ability to develop relationships.
- Natural ability to come up with creative and innovative ideas that are commercially viable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate at all levels of business.
- Opportunity to work for a well known brand in the exciting and sociable world of radio advertising.
- A company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
- Full training, structured professional development associated with a major expanding media organisation
- High financial rewards for those that do well.
- Basic salary to £23K + uncapped bonus (OTE circa £35K+) + car allowance £4K or car + benefits associated with an expanding leading media player.