Sales Advisors – (Online Craft Beer Retailer)
Home based anywhere in the UK
The UK subscription box market is set to be worth £1.8 billion by 2025, according to Royal Mail’s new UK Subscription Box Market report
Our client operates in this sector and are the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent craft beer subscription retailer.
They require Sales Advisors (Customer Retention) to deal with customers through a variety of platforms, who are perhaps considering cancelling their membership.
- Are a passionate team focused on getting as many people involved in their craft beer community and magazine.
- The UK’s largest and fastest growing independent craft beer retailer
- Work with more than 300 of the world’s best microbreweries.
- Deliver a monthly case of craft beers to 200,000+ members’ doors, along with their award-winning magazine
- Every month, they focus on a different theme; for example, Denmark, Scotland or Colorado.
- They put the best beers from that country into a box and send them out to members on a monthly subscription.
- Customer-focused online retailers with a Trustpilot rating of ‘Excellent’
- As part of their ongoing growth they are looking to recruit Sales Advisors (Customer Retention) based at their brand new headquarters in Edinburgh City Centre (when restrictions allow)
Most of their customers have provided them with a 5-star review. This is because they currently have very passionate members of the customer service team.
- You’ll be joining a team, primarily tasked with taking calls from customers.
- You will be speaking with customers through a variety of platforms – phone, through email, webchat, and social media.
- Every month, a percentage of their customers will get in touch looking to cancel their subscription – it’s natural and the aim to do everything they can to encourage them to remain a member of the club.
- Maybe they have had an issue with delivery, for example, and by solving their problem you will be able to retain their membership.
- With the help of a number of great offers you can give them, your mission will be to retain as many members as you can. At the end of the day, everyone wants another case of beer!
- Initially, you would work from home on a full-time basis (9am-5pm Mon-Fri), moving to their new office in central Edinburgh alongside a fun and friendly 70+ team once restrictions allow.
Ideally you will have experience of handling customer inquiries or working in a customer services role. Alternatively, you will have experience of sales from any tele based sector (inbound or outbound).
You will have
- You will be passionate about customer service and a natural conversationalist.
- A natural desire to help others and a shed load of empathy.
- Able to build rapport easily and relate to people from all walks of life.
- You make things happen and are a doer, you come ready with solutions rather than problems.
- Balanced and easy going — navigating emotionally charged disputes between thirsty customers and couriers can be challenging at times.
- Calm under pressure.
- Comfortable dealing with challenging customers, and able to give clear advice to people in difficult situations.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- You should enjoy talking to people, take pride in writing a great email and live chat and know how to adapt your tone to suit each inquiry.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Able to quickly learn new applications and processes.
Knowledge of or interest in Beer would be beneficial however this is not a prerequisite as this can be trained at their weekly Beer School.
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly team orientated environment in the exciting world of Craft Beer for an expanding business.
- You will get a chance to try brewing your own beer as part of their in-house ‘Office Brew’ experiments.
- Basic Salary £18,525 + Bonus (On target earnings £22 -24K) + Benefits
- 28 days paid holiday per year, paid sick leave, NEST company pension (3% company contribution)
- A complimentary 12-pack monthly beer subscription membership