Sales Manager (Online Hospitality Marketing)
Rarely available opportunity for a Sales Manager to lead a sales team on a recently launched online marketing tool for the hospitality sector.
- Exciting new on-line media channel designed to support and free the hospitality sector from the reliance on costly third party delivery apps.
- Headquartered in the heart of Edinburgh they have burst on to the scene with over 50,000 users connecting to their customers in the first few months since launch.
- Provides a solution that is designed to help their users source and support the local hospitality sector by allowing them to order direct.
- Help their hospitality sector clients avoid having to pay up to 35% commission on customers orders through any of the big three food delivery apps.
- Their solution also allows their hospitality clients to keep 100% of earnings, in turn allowing them to pass these saving onto their users.
- Everyone’s a winner.
This service has been rolling out across Edinburgh and Glasgow this year and with for further plans for expansion across the UK they are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to head up their sales operation.
Your role will be to lead a sales team from the front. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all sales recruitment, training, coaching, sales strategy, sales team meetings and planning. Your team will be responsible for selling media marketing solutions to the restaurant, cafes, bar and takeaway sector.
You will be
- Responsible for all revenue
- Recognizing, identifying and developing business opportunities
- Preparation of the sales budget
- Managing and reviewing performance of all the sales team members against KPI’s
- Motivating and inspiring the sales team to ensure consistent high levels of performance and morale
- Running on-going training and coaching to improve performance
- Conducting team meetings to promote incentives, promotions and to communicate performance expectations
- Developing creative and innovative ways to grow or win business
- Contributing to the development and execution of the marketing strategy
- Building strong relationships with top spending clients.
- Achieving success
Ideally you will have a demonstratable track record of managing sales teams from any media sector.
Experience of and a passion for selling to the hospitality sector.
We are looking for an inspirational leader with a demonstrable track record of success of delivering revenue growth.
You will have
- Proven track record in sales management.
- Media Sales background
- An understanding and a passion for the hospitality sector.
- Evidence and track record of winning new business and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Previous experience in dealing with team performance and development.
- An ability to lead and inspire sales teams.
- Excellent influencing, communication, motivation and negotiation skills
- Ability to demonstrate you have successfully delivered sales success to a business.
- An eye for customer service.
- You will be passionate about new technologies
- Naturally creative and full of ideas
In return you will be given
- Opportunity to work on an exciting new digital media brand.
- Go on a journey with a business with a vision to deliver their service to hospitality businesses across the world.
- Basic salary to £4OK + uncapped bonus (c.£14K +) + equity through EMI scheme + benefits