Senior Account Manager (Leading Media player)
If you love working in advertising field sales, meeting and presenting to customers face to face, are creative and have a consultative approach to sales then get in touch!
Our client has with over 130 print and media online brands reaching a unique audience of 42 million a month, experts within digital advertising they offer full 3 week training and opportunities for career development!
Opportunity to work for one of the UKs leading media groups
Remote working model
- Our client in an established UK media group at the forefront of their media sectors.
- They provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground-breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brands and media messages at the front of their audiences mind.
- Their media is uniquely placed in the market with many of the UK’s biggest media brands, household names and local media networks.
- They currently require a Senior Account Manager.
Based from home and in the field you will be dealing with clients anywhere in covering Edinburgh, Glasgow and Central Scotland. You will be responsible for selling they full range of media opportunities.
The role will involve
- Identifying, pursuing and securing new business opportunities.
- Managing a range of existing customers.
- Liaising and negotiating with senior key decision makers.
- Working over the phone, face to face and using video.
- Sectors will include Entertainment, Arts and leisure, Business, Health & Beauty, Food & drink, Property and homes, Retail and Travel.
- Maintaining an understanding of your sector, market conditions and competitor products.
- Sourcing potential customers, developing leads by cold call telemarketing.
- Taking a consultative approach to the sales process and presenting their product offering.
- Selling bespoke opportunities to customers and developing commercial partnerships.
- Ensure your activity is implemented efficiently, managing advertising campaigns and guaranteeing the best results for customers.
- Working to targets and deadlines.
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information.
To apply you will be
- An experienced media / advertising sales executive with a solid track record of developing new business and managing existing accounts from any media sector (i.e outdoor, online, radio, newspaper, magazine, directory, etc).
- You will require experience of selling digital media solutions.
- Articulate self-starter with a proactive and creative approach.
- Ability to negotiate deals and strive to continue this market leading brand’s impressive success.
- Have a strong understanding of the media and marketing department.
- Drive, motivated and with a passion to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Able to demonstrate sales success.
- Opportunity to work for a well known brand in a phase of growth.
- A company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
- Full training and induction, structured professional development.
- High financial rewards for those that do well.
Basic to £35K + uncapped bonus (OTE £55K) + Car allowance £3.5K + benefits + career opportunities associated with an leading media player in growth.